Assistant Civil Engineer Jobs, Kolkata
Civil Engineer jobs in Kolkata, 1) Managing the planning and design stages of civil engineering projects.
2) Performing due diligence on the impact and feasibility of new construction sites.
3) Overseeing all project stages from preliminary layouts to final engineering designs.
4) Surveying new construction sites and assessing existing structures for upgrades.
5) Designing and recommending improvements to computer-aided design (CAD) software drawings and schematics.
6) Performing cost estimations and preparing project budgets.
7) Preparing work schedules and allocating resources, as well as supervising junior engineers, construction managers, workers, technicians, and contractors.
8) Ensuring that civil engineering projects are completed on time and within budget.
9) Inspecting completed projects for compliance with industry codes specifications, and safety standards.
Designs construction projects by studying project concept and models
Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports
Produces engineering documents by developing construction specifications
Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests
Oversee and analyze the results of soil testing to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations
Bid preparation for large tenders
CAD and AutoCAD proficiency
Providing technical advice.
All Rights Reserved. © 2018